Learn How to Touch & Type Keyboard
One way to increase your speed on physical keyboard and productivity is to learn how to type or key properly. There are some facts you can type without looking at the keys. Practice regularly and your fingers will learn the exact location of the keys.
Sitting posture for Typing
· Keying properly start with the good posture. There are some points that you need to be note down while sitting for typing.
· Sit straight on the chair and keep your back straight as well.
· Keep your elbow bent at the angle of right angle.
· Face the screen with the head slightly bent and facing the facing the monitor.
· Keep your eyes with the distance of 45-70 cm from monitor.
·The wrist should touch the table in front of the keyboard and remember never shift body weight to the wrists by resting on them.